• Civil society including the population of the municipality Pavlikeni -28 186 citizens;
• Minorities - not less than 20 Roma will be engaged in a program of social inclusion related to activities for the development of the project, as well as training in antique ceramic technology
• Interested in the development of ceramic European cultural heritage and bi- / multilateral cultural relations between Bulgaria and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway- not less than 20 representatives of the institutes associated with the development and preservation and exhibition of ceramic heritage of donor countries;
• Researchers, students and pupils of applied arts and contemporary interior and urban design, tourists and all those seeking opportunities to deepen their knowledge in the field of cultural and historical heritage - 3500;
• Cultural institutions, nonprofit organizations and others. - not less than 5;
For the EEA grants through funding from EEA grants and Norway Programmme, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway contribute to reducing social and economic disparities and to strengthen bilateral relations with the recipient countries in Europe. These countries co-operate closely with the EU through the European Economic Area Agreement (EEA).
For the period 2009-2014, the grants of the EEA and Norway Programme amount of 1.79 billion euros. Norway contributes around 97% of the total funding. The grant is available for absorption by NGOs, research and academic institutes, and public and private sector in the 12th most new member states as well as Greece, Portugal and Spain. There is broad co-operation with entities from donor countries, and cooperation can continue to run until 2016.
Key areas of support include environmental protection and climate change, research and scholarships, civil society, health and children, gender equality and cultural heritage.
This document was created with the financial support of the BG08 "Cultural Heritage and Contemporary Arts" by the Financial Mechanism of the European Economic Area. The sole responsibility for the content of the document lies on Pavlikeni municipality and under no circumstances can be considered that this document reflects the views of the Financial Mechanism of the European Economic Area and the Programme Operator of Programme BG08 "Cultural Heritage and Contemporary Arts."